Base de datos de becas
Aquí podés encontrar información sobre los distintos tipos de financiación del DAAD para estudiantes argentinos/as, graduados/as y posdoctorados/as, así como sobre la financiación ofrecida por otras organizaciones.
Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation: Georg Forster Research Fellowship for Postdocs
The fellowship enables early-career post-doctoral researchers who completed their doctorate less than 4 years ago to realise a long-term research project (6 to 24 months) of their own design in cooperation with an academic host they have chosen at a research institution in Germany. The research must deal with issues of major relevance to the future development of the applicant's home country or region of origin.
The fellows receive a monthly allowance of 2,670 EUR over a period of 6 to 24 months as well as additional benefits.
- travel allowance
- language grant
- allowance for accompanying family members
- standard allowance for single parents with children accompanying them
- option to additionally extend the research grant, if the fellow is accompanied by children under the age of 12
- subsidy towards research costs to be paid to the hosts
- Europe allowance
- extensive alumni sponsorship
The Selection Committee responsible for reviewing applications to this programme meets every February, June and October.