Master of Business Administration and Engineering (MBA&E) in Life Science Management at the University of Applied Sciences Berlin (HTW), Germany
This internationally accredited Master’s degree in Life Science Management provides you as an academically qualified professional with an advanced level of comprehensive, industry-specific knowledge and management expertise for the international life science industry. Benefit from this unique integral programme approach recognising the need for leaders with deep understanding of science and management alike.
Study in the “Health Capital” Berlin, Germany’s Life Science hotspot. With its numerous biotech, medical engineering and pharmaceutical companies, research institutes and public institutions, the city offers you an excellent base for networking, apprenticeship and project work during your studies as well as to propel your career to more senior management roles within the life science industry.
Students from more than 100 nations appreciate HTW Berlin as an attractive and well-equipped university campus, with a broad international network. Over 95% of the MBA&E in Life Sciences Management graduates are employed within six months after graduating by multinational companies such as Bayer, Roche, Pfizer and others.
Master of Business Administration and Engineering in Life Science Management at HTW Berlin in short:
- Form of study: English, On-campus, full-time
- Regular study period: 3 semesters
- Targeted for: engineers, natural scientists, business managers, industrial engineers and similar professionals, who have studied Science Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Food Technology, Environmental Studies or Business
- Start date: October 2020, admissions are open now
- Deadline: June 15th, 2020
- Tuition fee: 16,000 EUR
Visit our website http://lsm.htw-berlin.de/
or email to email@example.com